It’s that time of week again to join
5. I went to a birth a while a go and when I got home my four year old goes, “Mommy, you have a baby?” He completely misunderstood me when I said goodbye today. He was really sad that I didn’t have a baby. Too cute, eh?
4. A few weeks ago a lady stopped by and asked my husband if she could buy a new dog house for our dog. My husband told her no and that he could not make our dog go in his dog house. Our current dog house is old and a bit dilapidated, as it was our landlords’ dog house for their dog when they were growing up. It looks like it is small but he fits in it and he goes in it when he wants to. It’s not like we can force him to go in his dog house when it is cold outside. So now we have a new dog house to assemble for our dog. Made us tempted to put out a donation box by our farm sign! Ha ha!
3. Early yesterday morning, like at midnight there was a ding-dong on our door. It was a persistent ding-dong and we couldn’t fathom who it was or what it was about. Should have known…it was our neighbor to inform us we had a cow in the road! Miss Moo has been an escape artist lately and we are beginning to wonder if she isn’t doing it for attention. You see, we stopped milking her to dry her up for her date with a bull so she is not getting milked, nor is she getting undivided attention and love like she’s been use to the past 18 months or so. Thankfully, she was fine and went right back home once she got the ok that the creaky gate was not going to hurt her.
2. Oopsie our wether sheep was so cute this week boing-ing along in the backyard. I wish I could have got a video of it because you all would have loved to witness his “happy dance”!
1. Comet, first-time heifer, likes to skip when she is happy. It is very endearing. Warm weather, new pasture or just being happy and we get to see her skip! Gotta love happy animals!