We are joining Mel over at The Mommyhood Chronicles for week #35 (for us) in our Saturday Top Five Laughs of the week. I actually kept better track this week! Hoo-rah!
5. My 14 and 12 year old are sitting next to me and being rude and silly. Then when I made a face, my 14 year old gave an evil laugh and said she knew I was going to make that face hahahahaha!
I live with goofballs!
4. I was eating frozen blueberries while working on my laptop and my 12-year-old son asked, “Mommy, are you going to eat your blueberries?” I said, “Yes, why are you eyeballing my blueberries?” He said he was and wanted to eat them. Then my 14-year-old tried to steal them! My blueberries just are not safe anymore!
3. My 12-year-old said, “I want to learn to say poop in every language. Then my life goal will be complete.” Oh the aspirations!
2. $2.40 for an ear of corn!? NOT, but that’s what I came up with when I did the math the first time after my hubby came home with two big burlap bags with 48 ears in each. I was in sticker shock, ready to write to the farm stand until….I did the math again and came out with 41 cents/ear. Whew.
1. One of the children asked where another child was and our 14-year-old said, “She’s in her stall.” Then started laughing and I said, “That just made the Saturday Top Five Laughs list!” We had just been talking about the animals and the sheep being in their stall so that’s why she came out with that.
What funny things have you done this week?