Another week has sped by and it’s time for Saturday top Five Laughs with Mel over at The Mommyhood Chronicles for week #23 (for us) in our Saturday Top Five Laughs of the week.
Our two youngest (both boys) questions to hubby comprise 3-4 of this week’s laughs:
5. Jr. to hubby: “Your arm pits smell like cow patties.” (Yes very similar to a laugh a week or two ago).
4. 6 year old to hubby: “Did you fight in WWII?”
3. 6 year old to hubby: ” What color was grandma’s hair when she was young? (hubby answered) What color was Grandpa’s hair? (hubby answered) Was your hair grey when you were nine?” lol! Hubby has mostly grey hair now!
2. “That hurts. It really, really, really hurts.” Can be heard around our house when someone gets hurt. After the video below, even though it’s been a couple of years since we first watched it!
1. The other day in the down pour was the time our dog decided to get loose and run across the road to our neighbor’s. Thankfully our son saw him bolt but my oldest and I were soaked to the bone by the time we caught him and brought him back home. It couldn’t have taken any more than 5-10 minutes!
That’s about all for this week! Stay tuned until next time!