For the 14th week, we are joining Mel over at The Mommyhood Chronicles in the Saturday Top Five Laughs of the week.
5. The little boys asked to go to “Toyland”. They meant Disneyland!
4. We were talking about school and grades etc. My husband jokingly told our oldest daughter that if she were in public school she would “kiss up”. Amelia Bedelia said, “You guys can kiss people?”
3. This week I found our youngest calls bright yellow cars “bumblebee” cars. So cute!
2. Jr. has been at it again, drawing!
1. Jr. was burping on purpose and my oldest daughter called him out on it by telling me. Then Jr. exclaims, “Purpose rude! Me rude!” (meaning burping on purpose is rude) and continues to burp. Sigh. What am I going to do with that boy? If he’s like this at three, what will he be like when he’s older? I’m kind of getting scared.
Share some of your funnies this week!?