Once more we have joined The Mommyhood Chronicles for Week #12 – for us – in the Saturday Top Five Laughs of the week. And once again our three year old dominates the list!
5. B sat on Miss Moo to ride her. Did not get a photo of it though because by the time someone had come inside to tell me and I thought to take a photo B had already come in.
4. Earlier in the week Jr. (3) came to my husband and said, “Here Daddy, my school work.” He sees the children coming to get their school work corrected and thought he’d join, I guess. I haven’t been consistent in doing his preschool books with him….maybe that’s a hint?!
3. Our three year old son was at it again. He created at least ten “Daddy and Me” pictures and even cut them out! He gave my husband all these teeth because my husband has this grrrrrr sound where he clamps down on with his teeth. There’s even one of my husband with a hat and his brain. Very interesting perspective from our three year old anyways!
2. We had our farrier out this week to do our horse’s hooves and as he’s trimming Blaze’s hooves what does Freckles, one of the kittens, do? She jumped up onto Mr. B’s back! Silly cat.
1. We were watching a movie one night and out of the blue our three year old goes, “Me love her” referring to one of the female animated characters! lol!
What fun things happened at your house this week?