What would we do without family? Family is so important to each of our existence….unless of course you are a hermit. A friend from my teens and I use to talk and joke about becoming hermits. On hard days I am still tempted to become one and live in a cave somewhere all alone, but know in reality I’d be very lonely.
Each of our families are so different. Our families are made up of not only completely different DNA, but personalities, experiences and history. We are totally different packages. That’s why I want to share 5 random facts about our family.
1. We love pizza. ALL ten of us.
2. We rent a 30+ year old home.
3. We have awesome landlords. Example: A few weeks ago the furnace went out and they offered to put us up in a hotel until it was fixed. We opted to stay at home because it was just easier with all the animals etc. We had to really convince them we would be ok. We all bunked in our master bedroom like one big sleep over. They even brought us heaters.
4. We usually make homemade banners and decorations for birthdays. Decorating the night before so the birthday person wakes up to a festive house.
5. We live with mice that just don’t seem to want to go away or get caught in mouse traps. Wishin’ we could have the cats inside to clear the varmints out!
Inspired by another one of Mama Kat’s Writing Prompts: 5 Random facts about you and your family.