If you are looking for ideas for Valentine’s Day crafts for kids, Pinterest had tons of ideas. Just search “Kid’s Valentine’s Day Crafts” or “Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids” and you will glean more than you’ll ever know what to do with!
Here are some of my personal favorites:
1. Paper is something we have plenty of and our children would love to make pretty things as shown below.
2. I love butterflies and so do my children. This craft looks super easy and I love the heart-shaped wings!
3. This heart shaped figure sure is cute.
4. Homemade Valentine’s Day cards. I love how they used the hands of a child to make this homemade card.
5. Chocolate Play Dough. My son has been asking to make homemade play dough and I have been avoiding it because you know what happens when the play dough is taken out. It gets embedded into everything from hands, nails and hair to the carpeting. Ugh. But maybe I could surprise him with this chocolate play dough.
It’s hard just to stop at five. There were so many to choose from. I chose ones that are easy and we had the materials for as it saves on an extra trip to the store.
What are your favorite Valentine’s Day crafts for kids? Leave a link to it in your comment.